The beautiful North Georgia fall weather is finally among us bringing cool breezes, colorful leaves, and the season for apples and pumpkins! You will get to see the farm process of harvesting from the orchard to the market for purchase. This hands-on experience provides an opportunity to explore the pumpkin patch, pick an apple from the orchard or plant a winter vegetable. Our field trips are highly interactive with our staff demonstrating the production of the apple packing line and giving a chilling tour of the cooler facilities where the apples are stored.
We love for visiting friends to sample our fresh apple cider and try our dried apple chips. You will even take home a Jaemor Farms goody bag.
Group Field Trip Schedule:
- September 3rd – September 28th
- 1 Hour time slots- 9 am, 10 am & 11 am
- October 1st – October 31st
- 1 hour time slots- 9 am, 10 am & 11 am
· $5 Students & Parents Apple Tour
· $7 Students & Parents Apple Tour & Mini Corn Maze
· $12 Students & Parents Apple Tour & Large Corn Maze
Teachers are welcome at no charge.
For group field trips there is a minimum of 20 participants. Smaller groups with less than 20 participants will be scheduled with other groups of the same size.
To book your group field trip with Jaemor Farms, contact us TODAY!