Strawberry Festival Cook-Off | Online Entry Form
Strawberry Cook-off rules:
1. Submit entry form and recipe online or in person to either of our farm market locations
2. Deadline for entry is at the CLOSE of business, May 5th. (Limit per person: One entry per category allowed); *We are accepting 20 total entires for May 6th's contest. Be sure to enter soon to get your spot(s)!*
3. All participants and their entries must arrive to Jaemor prepared and ready to be judged.
4. Participants must follow food safety measures, i.e., if recipe needs to stay chilled, please bring it in a cooler. No refrigeration is available on site.
5. Check-in begins at 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 6th. Participants must be on site no later than noon.
6. Judging will begin at 12:30 p.m. with prizes awarded at the end of the Cook-off, at approximately 1:30 p.m.
7. Winner must be present to win.
8. Jaemor Farms will provide all serving utensils, plates, forks and napkins for serving.
9. Participants ae invited to serve samples of their dish to guests one the contest is complete.
10. You do not have to use Jaemor Farms strawberries to participate, but it is recommended.
Participants will be judged based on using fresh, quality strawberries (10 points), appearance (20 points), taste (60 points) and creativity (10 points).
Recipes must adhere to minimum peach requirement for each category, excluding decoration. Adult entries: 1 cup, Youth entries: 1/2 cup.
One winner per category awarded $25 Jaemor Gift certificate & Georgia Grown t-shirt Overall winner: $50 product basket, $50 Jaemor gift certificate and Georgia Grown t-shirt